- Green Key requirements
Template for data collection
- Template for the data collection for criterion 4.1 (water consumption), 7.1 (energy consumption), 5.2 (cleaning products) and 8.1-2 (food and beverage) DOWNLOAD
Criterion 1.3: Annual Action Plan
To ensure an overall frame for the sustainability work of the establishment, an environmental policy is formulated. It describes the overall aims and level of ambition for the environmental performance of the establishment in relation to environmental management and environmental training, information and awareness raising.
- Template for the environmental action plan DOWNLOAD
Criterion 1.4: Green Key Binder
Each Green Key awarded establishment must have a binder where all relevant documents are gathered. Here you can find a list of documents that should be included in the Green Key binder.
- Table of contents Green Key binder (small accommodations) DOWNLOAD
- Table of contents Green Key binder (hotels and hostels) DOWNLOAD
- Table of of contents Green Key binder (restaurants) DOWNLOAD
- Table of of contents Green Key binder (conference centres) DOWNLOAD
- Table of of contents Green Key binder (tourist attractions) DOWNLOAD
- Table of of contents Green Key binder (campsites and holiday parks) DOWNLOAD
Criterion 1.7: Measuring the CO2 footprint
To measure the CO2 print of your establishment, you're welcome to use Green Key's measurement tool that has been developed on the base of the HCMI methodology and tool of the International Tourism Partnership.