Green Key is supporting the third annual Green Lodging Trends Report, powered by the Greenview Portal and managed by Greenview and Green Lodging News. The report is the lodging industry’s annual exercise to assess and benchmark sustainable best practices across hotels worldwide.
Some reasons for participating in the Green Lodging Trends Report:
- Get a free compare report! Find out where your property is aligned with best practices, and where it is behind among peers locally and worldwide.
- Discover new innovative practices that hotels are implementing.
- Use information to improve and ultimately outperform your competitors.
- Highlight your innovations to showcase to the world in the annual trends report.
- The Green Lodging Trends Report is the lodging industry's annual exercise to assess and catalyse green innovation, best practices, and awareness regarding the state of sustainability across hotels worldwide.
Answer 100 questions covering the latest in operational practices, facility attributes, and outreach programs to conserve resources, reduce carbon emissions, increase guest experience, and make positive community impact. In year one, there were about 2,000 hotels in the data set.
Sign up your establishment by 10 August 2018.