The Carlson Rezidor Hotel group in Poland pride themselves in delivering world class hospitality and exceptional service. But they don’t only think about their guests. They also care about others.
As part of their Responsible Business programme, Radisson hotels in Poland organise an impressive set of nation-wide activities.
- On 3 April a team of 50 runners from all Carlson Rezidor Hotels within Poland will participate in a Charity HalfMarathon. They will be running for a foundation that raises awareness for people with autism in Poland.
- On 2 April 2016 – the Day of Autism – the façade of the hotels will be lit up with blue lights to show solidarity with persons suffering from autism and raise awareness about the topic. There will also be a money collection that day.
- On 19 March 2016 both Warsaw Hotels are participating in WWF Earth Hour. This year local WWF is trying to protect the wolves living in wild in Poland and change the perception of this beautiful and charismatic animal among the society.
- In the coming week the Carlson Rezidor group from Warsaw will be visiting one of Orphanages in Warsaw together with the District Manager for Poland – Olof Karlsson – to discuss a possible sponsorship for children from the orphanage to support their vacation.
- All old electronic equipment, home appliances, etc. are donated to the school of blind children close to Warsaw.
Green Key highly commends these amazing initiatives and hope to see more in the future.